Skip to main content

September 1st







Wow! September is already here! Corey is excited because he is ready for it to cool down. We got a nice little cool front over the weekend! It made me have camping fever bad! So I got Corey taking us later this month camping. Saturday August 29th I took my niece Aubrey to the movies. We went to see Post Grad. It was a cute movie and I recommend it. Darcus kept Savannah while Aubrey and I went to the movies. Corey stayed home to mow the lawn and clean his truck out. We are hoping to get his truck sold soon so I can get a car. It is getting really old loading the stroller in and out of my truck. After the movies I came back to pick up Savannah at Darcus's house. Then Aubrey, Savannah, Corey, Janis, and I all rode to Waxahachie to pick up a piece of marble I had purchased at an antique shop on Thursday. We squeezed in a little more antique shopping that day. I was telling Savannah on Thursday that her daddy was going to be jealous that we had gone antique shopping without him that day. We did pick him up some of his favorite cupcakes that the Cup Cake Sisters made. Janis, Savannah, and I had gone to mainly pick up Savannah's tool belt pictures. On Saturday, Savannah did great shopping at the stores. By the time we went to the Mexican restaurant to eat dinner she had had enough. Funny, she has discovered how to voice what she does not want to do. She did not want to sit at the restaurant. So Savannah and I stood outside. She was as happy as could be while the group ate. Luckily I had ate a late lunch and was not that hungry anyway. Then Savannah got mad when we left. She did not want to sit in the car seat. She cried all the way home and of course clunk out the last 3 miles before we arrived home.

Sunday morning we had a nice outdoor breakfast with mom, dad, and the girls. Daddy helped Corey unload the heavy piece of marble I had purchased. I had to work at Huguley that afternoon. Corey and Savannah spent the afternoon together. Corey snapped a photo of Savannah and Lacey napping on a Sunday afternoon. Must be nice! I think Lacey is just replacing me with a new sleeping buddy! Then Corey and Savannah got out with her Mema and Pappa and went for a ride. They ended up going to the new Rio Vista park ( new camping grounds). Some reason it is still not open for camping. Then I was jealous because this makes the second time I missed out seeing this new camping park. Sounds pretty from what I hear. Corey said they got out and walked around and Savannah really enjoyed the stroller ride. When I got home from work Savannah and I played with her stuffed animal friends. Corey got some cute snaps of her holding her friends.
Monday I had to teach a fiddle lesson in the afternoon. Janis kept Savannah while I taught and then fed us dinner. Aubrey came over to play with Savannah while she was out at her Mema's house. Savannah loves Aubrey! She will just talk and smile at Aubrey! Then it was so funny Aubrey went home and we put Savannah back into her car seat and had set her on the table chair while we all ate dinner. Savannah just talked and talked a good 30 minutes. It was like someone had turned on her chatter box! It was so cute to hear our baby talk a whole bunch. It was fun entertainment while we ate dinner. It was better then watching a movie.


This past week , Savannah has learn she loves the TV more and more. Today I have caught her laughing at the Baby Einstein videos. I quickly grabbed the video camera to catch her talking to the TV. I was on the computer earlier that night and she did not want to sit in front of the computer while mommy did her work. Savannah wanted to watch the Ranger game. So we have learned Savannah's 3 favorite things to watch are Baby Einstein, baseball and football. Today she also learned how to grab her feet when watching TV. Its cute what they do everyday.

Comments

  1. Savannah and Beckett will get along great- he likes to watch the same things on TV!! I can't believe how big she is getting! We really need to get down there to see her (and everyone else:)).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!