Skip to main content

Boo at Waxahachie, TX

I got an email Thursday night from Marie Q (Savannah's photographer.) Marie had Boo at Maria Q this afternoon during the Downtown's Trick or Treat on the Square. I guess every year the downtown hosts a Trick or Treat on the square. We saw a bunch of cute kids in costumes collecting there candy from each store merchant downtown. Marie was offering a complimentary 5x7 of your child in costume if you bring 2 canned goods. I thought that would be fun to go and do. I dressed Savannah in her My first Halloween outfit and put her cute black hat on with her Halloween bow. Funny, it really did not matter what she was wearing because they put her in a cute bucket and snaped her picture. The hat showed. We really got there just in time. We arrived at 2:30 and the line was at the front door. It was only about a 20 to 30 minute wait. When we got out of the building the line was around the building. We will get those pictures November 14th. When I get those I will post them. Savannah got to do a little trick or treating on the square!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!