Skip to main content

Winter is coming to soon!












Grandview received a nice cold front this weekend. Corey turn the heat on! Corey is keeping our baby warm. The years before Savannah we would live as long as we could without turning the heat on in our house. But of course last year Corey and I were spoiled and just moved upstairs in our house when we got the upstairs completed. It was nice and toasty upstairs. Heat rises! Its been fun bundling Savannah up in warm clothes! The only sad thing is we have not had a nice fall. Summer went, skipped fall right into winter doom!



















Friday night we went to Matt and Stephanie's house for a game night. I'll be the first one to admit I'm being a bad sport. The boys have beat us now twice in row in the game of Joker. I do not like it! I can't seem to get us girls to win a game or even around! Since it was cold night I made us all a bowl of chili. Stephanie made a great stew soup as well! Savannah's Mema gave her a cute pumpkin hat and candy corn socks. Saturday morning we put on some Halloween clothing and snapped a few pictures of Savannah in her new pumpkin hat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!