Skip to main content

Game Night at Matt and Stephanie's House

Stephanie make this great Taco soup last night. Janis and I both need to get the recipe for it. We were short one person to play Joker - every one's favorite game. Emmett left yesterday to go to Louisiana for a week. Then some how we did not communicate who was to bring what game to play. Janis has a big game bag with everything and did not bring it. Luckily I brought Phase 10 one of my favorite games. Matt now hates that game. If Matt was winning at the beginning I know he would like the game better. I promised Matt since he liked it so much I would purchase it for him for Christmas. He said he would burn it if I did that! Corey was the champion in last night's game. Aubrey came to help us with Savannah. Savannah did sneak a few plays in with the help of her daddy.
Mommy and Savannah
Stephanie got out baby D's farm animals out for Savannah to play with.









Mema and Savannah























Matt's frustated with the score.






Savannah helping daddy with his game as Aubry whispers to her what to play .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!