Skip to main content

Roll Over, roll over!

Savannah has had a good week. On Monday morning bright and early Savannah woke up deciding she was rolling over consistently. She had been rolling over some but now she will do it all the time. I can set Savannah down to play with her Fairyland and not two seconds later she rolled over. I'm now really having to watch her in the diaper changer! It is hard to change her diaper when she is rolling over. I caught a few nights sleeping with me her rolling over when she hears me get out of bed. We also started rice cereal this week again! I believe we had better success this go around. However, we put the breaks on it once again. She just is sounding very congested. My thoughts are the acid reflux might be in play again. I need to call her Pediatrician and explain things. Corey keeps reminding me we have all the time in the world to feed her food and that time is on our side.
We took a brisk walk this afternoon. Now she sleeping it off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!