Skip to main content

Canton time again!






Savannah's new hat and orange hair bow!




They are cute when they sleep!

















My friend Donielle called me last Friday and asked me if I wanted to go to Canton, TX. Canto has the world's largest flea market. Of course I was excited to go! Poor Corey he really wanted to go. He stayed home to start digging his holes for his new trees with the bob cat. Corey and I almost went last month to Canton but it was to hot. This was the month to go because the weather was just right! It was so nice to go and not be pregnant! Corey and I went last year 3 times while I was pregnant! Canton is so big and so much to look at a person can walk forever! A pregnant woman can too but its hard on the feet! It can be done 3 times although I would recommendto bring the camper next time. A person must have a resting area! Donielle and her 5 month old Matthew came picked Savannah and I up. I'm not sure if the babies really knew they were riding together. The way up there both babies slept. Donielle brought her double stroller so they couldn't really see each other. We caught a cute picture of them snuggling together at nap time. The babies slept on the way up and really never slept again but a 20 minute nap while we shopped. I dressed Savannah up in her cute pumpkin shirt and black tights. I did not have a orange hair bow. So I winged it and tied a purple confetti bat on to her back of her head band until we reached Canton. At Canton they have a bunch of hair bows one can buy. When I got to the hair bow place everyone loved the bat hair bow. Savannah was a little"bat girl." One lady was like how did you do that? I laughed I was like it was a quick way to get us by until we got an orange hair bow. Donielle found Savannah the cutest black crochet hat. We snapped the orange hair bow onto the hat and Savannah would smile at everyone who thought she looked so cute with her new hat on. Matthew won the best baby award. We got stuck in terrible traffic not moving much when we left for home. Savannah cried for a very long time. I believe her new thing is not liking to ride in the car seat. Matthew slept on the way home thru all her crying. We made it home! Savannah was tired and after bath time she went out for the night fast!








Comments

  1. I'm amazed at how big she's getting Laliah! She is truly adorable! It looks like her hair is going to be dark? (At least darker than yours.) Do you think that or does the camera make it look different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its the camera, However one day it looks dark and next day its blond. I think she got my hair color as it is now. She did not get my true blond like I was when I was a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!