Skip to main content

Shopping for a perfect dress!

Last Saturday Savannah, my mom, Emma, and I went to the Parks Mall. Our mission was to find Savannah a dress for the Alvarado Settler's Reunion baby contest. August 10th is when Savannah will be in the baby contest. The rules are simple they must wear shoes and walk across the stage. Gigi was wanting to find the perfect dress so Savannah will win! Here are some photo's of her trying on dresses. I will not tell you which one we got. You'll just have to wait to see our next blog. While we were at the mall, we rode the carousel. Savannah loved that. This was her 2nd trip to ride it. Her daddy and Mema had taken her a few weeks prior to that.





Savannah and mommy
Gigi and Emma
Gigi and Savannah
Savannah
Emma

While we were at the Young and Heart store looking for Savannah a dress. Savannah discovered in the back room a grocery basket her size. Then Emma and Savannah were both fighting to push it. Every time one got a turn the other would throw a hissy fit. This is probably why this grocey basket was hidden in the back anyway. Then Savannah was trying to hike her leg and get in the basket. My mistake I helped her in. Then it was great because Savannah was happy and Emma was happy because she could push the basket with Savannah in it. Everyone was happy til the clerk was like you need to get your child out! Yes, Savannah was a bit big for it. It was fun and cute. Oh my goodness after making Savannah get out that basket she threw the biggest fit ever for 15 minutes. She was so mad I made her get out! I know for a fact that lady was glad we left her store. She was tired of hearing our children. We left the dress on hold so we made sure that was the one we wanted. So that lady clerk was going to have to see us again! I think I will get Savannah the grocery basket for Christmas beacuse she loved it!


The girls playing kitchen at the store before the grocery basket was discovered by Savannah.


Savannah found a Zebra pillow! One those of those pillow pals you see advertised on TV.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!