Skip to main content

First Dallas Cowboy's game of 2010

Corey, Savannah and I had a nice weekend around the house. On Saturday, the girls, Savannah's cousins Aubrey and Katy came over to stay the night with her. We wanted the girls to spend the night before school starts back. Really only starts back for Katy. Aubrey just finished high school. On Saturday night we took the girls to the Parks mall. Just ate at the food court and browsed around at the book store. Savannah loves the book store! On Sunday we all hung around the house. Katy and I made some cards with my stamp collection. The girls watched a movie. I forget what it was called. Then Sunday evening we took the girls home and went swimming in their pool. Darcus and Tony made us fish tacos for dinner. Very good! So we watched the 1st half of the first Cowboy game of preseason at Darcus and Tony's house. I had Savannah already in her pink Cowboy outfit. When we got home we snapped a few pictures of her. Corey got his Cowboy hat out too. The Cowboys won!


Peeking her eye out!
Touch down!


I love my daddy's hat!

Okay you want me to stand where to get my picture mom?





Katy cracks me up. Katy loves Savannah but will not lead you on to think that. Evey time she sees Savannah she shows more interest in Savannah. What is funny, she reads all the parent magazines and then borrows them from my house. She is a bookworm! I was disciplining Savannah on Saturday putting her nose in the corner. All of a sudden Katy is like "your doing a great job disciplining her now. It will help you for the terrible 2's, 3's and 4's. I started laughing because I know she just read that. I'm like save that page for your uncle Corey. Katy is so smart anyway. I know she enjoys Savannah's company. It is s0till funny to me what she is picking up in the parent and baby magazines.


Aubrey and Savannah being silly and playing!





We rode the carousel again at the Parks Mall!













This was Saturday morning before the girls came. Savannah's first horsey back ride! She stayed on too!


The horse gave out!




The horse got back up again!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!