Skip to main content

Savannah in the Baby Contest!

Savannah is our big winner in our family! She did not place in the top ten but she is our little winner! She did an excellent job. I inserted the video to watch! Corey and I did not know what except. To our big surprise there was 61 contestants in her group. Then only maybe 4 or 5 in the boys group. A good year if you were a boy. Some of it tickled me very much how serious these other moms take it. Then the judges must not have been a mom of a one year old because they took a good twenty five minutes to make a top 10 decision. It was kinda funny that there are 61 babies out here waiting without patience. It was a fun experience though. We went with the blue dress that went beautiful with Savannah's eyes. We got very lucky getting the number 15. We were the 2nd group to go out on the stage. Corey and I both were very proud of Savannah!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!