Skip to main content

Exhausted Cat!

Last night Lacey was exhausted! I sure would like to know why? I did not see her do anything to strenuous yesterday!

Savannah giving Lacey a hug!
Lacey watching Baby Einstein. Notice I caught it when the frogs were on the screen.
Wore out!
I thought this was neat because you can see Savannah's name on her couch.
Napping!
Last weekend we celebrated Anna's birthday! She like the surprise with the Care Bears on her cake! The girls especially love that part!
Blowing her candles out!
A group cheese picture!
Last weekend Savannah was helping her daddy install his new tool box on mommy's old truck!
Corey is getting his work truck all geared up!
Cheese!
She fits right in the tool box well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!