Skip to main content

Piggy Toes!

Wow! Last week was so busy! From the baby contest on Tuesday night, to working at the gym the 4 a.m.shift on Thursday, to fiddle contest on Friday night, fiddle benefit on Saturday night, and working at the gym on Sunday all day. It has truly been a non stop week! I think today might finally be a quiet day for me. At least I have no plans to go anywhere today! Of course it all starts over on Monday again!
After napping most of the day on Thursday ( I forget the after affects of the 4a.m. shift does to your body) Savannah and I went and got pedicures done. Savannah's first pedicure and first painting of her piggy toes! She sat in my lap and did great! She watched them do mine. The people ended up not charging me for Savannah's toes because they said she was so smart. She was telling them what all the animals were in her Oh MacDonald book. It was a fun mommy and daughter experience and more to come I'm sure of!
I went to the fiddle contest Friday night. I wish I took my camera but I forgot. Corey kept Savannah that night so I could go compete. I did not place but I did mess one song up. The fun part I got to judge and made some money doing that. It was well worth my time going!
Saturday night, mom and I went to a Texas Old Time Fiddle Association benefit in Burleson at the RV Ranch. I learned about it the night before. I took Savannah with me that night. She really enjoyed hearing the fiddle music and meeting everyone too. Corey had gone that night to play games at Matt and Stephanie's house. He left before Savannah and I did. Savannah must of heard Corey say Laliah. She was running down the hallway after he left the house yelling. Laliah, Laliah , Laliah , Laliah! She is now really saying Laliah as clear as day now! She does say mama. Like this morning she said mama twice. I guess I did not answer quickly enough then its mama, mama, Laliah, Laliah! It is so funny!
Monday night Katy spent the night with us. It was storming outside. We were playing where is Katy? Where is daddy? Where is mommy? Where is Savannah? She hugs herself. I go where is Stormy? She hugs herself. I go Where is Storm at? She looked puzzled who that could be. She pointed outside because it so happened to be storming outside . It was funny! The storm is outside mom!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!