Skip to main content

The Alvarado Fiddle Contest!



Every year this is my one fiddle contest I play at. One reason is because its close to home 10 miles away! I forgot to take my camera last night. So Corey just snap a few for us. I was really excited because it was Savannah's first contest she got to see her mommy play at. She came out the practice room crying because she didn't understand why she couldn't play. She walks out own and goes tells on me to her daddy. I tell everyone I'll play after nine but I didn't play til after 11 p.m. We had a late night! I'm glad Corey brought Savannah. I also judged several rounds to. Savannah helped by sitting in my lap. Then by dancing to all the fiddle songs the contestants played. It was cute. Reminded my of a little Laliah! If you notice Savannah is by my 2nd place trophy! Savannah went on stage for me and I let them hand her my trophy. She liked that part!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!