Skip to main content

Our July 4th pictures

I got a surprise this evening when we went over to Janis and Emmett's tonight to hang out. Katy has been spending the night with them the whole weekend while Darcus and Tony took Aubrey out to New Mexico to attend college. Katy went shopping with Cindy ( my sister-in-law) yesterday. Cindy gave Katy copies of her pictures that she took with them to SC. I was excited because Cindy had also downloaded Savannah's pictures off her camera to Janis's computer. So, I have my July 4th pictures to share now!



All pictures taken by Cindy


Savannah loved the diving board. Not scared one bit at all! She is a great jumper!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!